Friday, December 6, 2013

The Heavy Metal Shop

This has to be by far my most favorite shoot I have done thus far. Why? Because

"IT WAS GODDAMN ELECTRIC!" Pantera Fans)....

This shoot was all mine. I hand picked my beautiful ladies and joined together with an amazing team! I want to give a shout out to 
The Heavy Metal Shop! Owner Kevin Kirk, is a bad ass and I'm so happy he 
was on board for this incredible shoot. This guy has been keeping METAL alive in Salt Lake for well over 20+ years! I enjoyed getting to know him better! If you haven't been to this amazing shop located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, you're the one missing out! I think everyone involved with this shoot walked away with some new friendships! 

Thank you to my Beautiful, Sexy, Hot Models!!! Tiffany Heath, Kalli Athens, and ShairlaRay Ostler!

My amazing Hairstylist Jason Sin!! I adore you!
Clothing Stylist, Whitnie Jolley, I look forward to creating more beauty with you!
My amazing friend and talented photographer, NEISHA MACKAY! (love you)

Check out all things Makeup on my facebook page!























No comments:

Post a Comment