Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dame Kylie, Shop Pin-Up

For this shoot I got to team up with the ever so talented Neisha Mackay of, Photography by Neisha.

Neisha and I have been working together for a couple of years now. I must say I always love getting together with her and putting on these shoots! Neisha, is so talented, fun loving, and  vivacious!

We also Teamed up with Sunnie Rushton, to do hair for this shop pin up inspired shoot! Sunnie, is amazing at what she does. Not to mention she's regularly assisting the world's #1 ranked hairstylist, Phillip Wilson! 

Our Model Kylie Ware, Is no stranger to the modeling world. She is up and coming. Not to mention she is extremely gorgeous, so it makes the whole process of beautifying her so simple! I always love catching up with her when she sits in my chair!

For all things Makeup! Follow me...

Model: Kylie Ware
MUA: Victoria Plant Makeup Artistry
Hair: Sunnie Rushton

Photography by Neisha

Model: Kylie Ware
MUA: Victoria Plant Makeup Artistry
Hair: Sunnie Rushton
Photography by Neisha

Model: Kylie Ware
MUA: Victoria Plant Makeup Artistry
Hair: Sunnie Rushton
Photography by Neisha

Model: Kylie Ware
MUA: Victoria Plant Makeup Artistry
Hair: Sunnie Rushton
Photography by Neisha

Model: Kylie Ware
MUA: Victoria Plant Makeup Artistry
Hair: Sunnie Rushton
Photography by Neisha

No comments:

Post a Comment