Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Welcome to my NEW blog!

Well for starters let me introduce myself! 


       I was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah.  As a young girl I always had aspirations to become an artist.  My love for pastels became a love for the perfectly colored shades of eye shadow and pigment.  
      Throughout high school, I was continually asked by friends and family to do their makeup for dances and special occasions. 
      In 2010 Lost Childe Productions Director, Tommy Woodard, reached out to me to be the makeup artist for an upcoming zombie trailer. It was my first time doing any special effects makeup. With my love for all things gore and horror, it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up.
I  have then pushed forward with a career in the makeup industry. Working with some well known Salt Lake City Photographers.
      The rest is will be history.

Lizzie Love Photography


To check out More about me, Victoria Plant. Check out my website or facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment